Welcome to Ahli Net, Ahli International Bank's Premiere Online Banking Service
Dear Ahli.NET Customer,
Please read the following security tips from Ahli International Bank Online Banking Service (For your own Safety)
• Ahli International Bank will never ask for your ID and Password.
• Always be careful when you receive emails asking you to login to the service.
Ahli International Bank will never ask you for your details or login information through email
• We encourage you to report any incident or Suspicious email, please don't hesitate contacting us
at: +961-1970920 , Fax: + 961-1970939
• Check your account regularly. If you spot any discrepancies report the incident to us immediately.
• Your 'ID' and 'Password' should only be known to yourself. Never disclose them to anyone,
or write them in an email or anywhere else.
• Never leave your computer unattended while logged on.
• Always LOGOUT properly (by clicking the sign out button from the navigation menu).
• Check certificate of the site, to ensure that you are accessing Ahli NET Service, check its online certificate.
• Ensure that no monitoring programs (Key loggers, trojans) run on your PC as your personal details including
ID and Password may be seen or recorded.
• Clear your cache. We automatically instruct most browsers not to save your personal information in its cache
• Close down your browser by selecting "File" and then "Close" on your menu bar, when you have cleared
your cache and history.
• Check your PC for viruses on a regular basis (By installing Anti-Virus Software along with Personal Firewall).
• Don't open emails from unknown senders
List of Banks No. 084